Monday, January 26, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #98: Create a Background

Hello everybody!

I hope anyone up in the Northeast isn't getting hit too hard by the Snowmageddon!  We're just getting a lot of cold rain here in Virginia.  Today I decided to make a Valentine's card for the Lawnscaping Challenge #98


This challenge is all about creating a fun background for your cards using stamps.  I made my background by using the Lawn Fawn "Into the Woods" stamp set to create love-themed arrows that are cute enough for Cupid to use!  I stamped the two ends of the arrows slightly separated from each other and then added little pink hearts to the middle of each arrow.  



Then I used the adorable "Sending Hedgehugs" stamp set to create two darling little hedgehogs who are falling in love! I finished it off with the Lawn Fawn "Scripty Love" die cut and "Milo's ABCs" for a custom sentiment.   






Thanks for stopping by!

~Allison 

5 comments

  1. So creative and the background is amazing. The little hedgehogs are one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love those hedgehogs! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh!!!!! your background is soooooooo cute ;) and wicked clever! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping challenge!! ( we got quite a bit of snow here in providence, but luckily never lost power- so just lots of extra crafty time!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love the arrows and the hedgehogs! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
    Hope to see you again next challenge
    Xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete