Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Hello featuring Mama Elephant + Altenew

Hello friends!  Today is certainly a happy day for me...my husband has the next two days completely off (which doesn't happen often).  Wahoo!

I have two happy-inspired cards to share with you that I made featuring the Happy Everything stamp set from Mama Elephant and the Painted Flowers stamp set from Altenew.

The flowers are stamped with three shades of pink ink (Bubblegum, Lollipop, and Plumberry by Mama Elephant).


 I embossed the "happy" script die cut with liquid platinum embossing powder by Ranger and added the coordinating sentiment.  


I really love the Happy Everything stamp set!  It is so versatile and I decided to make another card.


 I finished the card off with 6mm pink sequins from the Sweetheart sequins mix from Pretty Pink Posh.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment