Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Wreath Card

Good morning and happy Sunday!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.  Today I'm going to try to finish up my Christmas shopping.  I'm usually a last minute shopper and I'm hoping to have everything done today so I can enjoy more holiday festivities this year :)

I have a Christmas card to share with you that I made using the Tiny Dots stencil from Simon Says Stamp.

  
 After inking up the stencil with silver ink, I created a Christmas wreath with the Laurels stamp set from Avery Elle.  



One of my favorite sentiments this year is the Merry Christmas die from Simon Says Stamp.  The script is so gorgeous!



I finished the card off with a silver bow and added clear glitter to the sentiment and berries.  Well I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for stopping by!

-Allison 

No comments:

Post a Comment