Friday, June 20, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #84

Hello strangers!  It has been far too long since I've shared a card with you!  I really love Tracy's beautiful and vibrant card she shared for the current Lawnscaping Challenge and used this for inspiration for the card I created.  I combined two different sets, love you s'more and lucky stars (Lawn Fawn) to make a project with stars in the design.  I'm going to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge this week.



Here is my card:



 I used shaded lilac, milled lavender, and spun sugar distress stains to create the night sky.  Stains are really fun because they are easy to get creative with and they are very forgiving :)  I also used peeled paint stain for the grass.  I stamped the starry backdrop in silver (hero arts) and then added individual stars around the sentiment.  Here is another look:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

-Allison



2 comments

  1. This is so cute! Great scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely scene!! The silver stars are really pretty and the background so cool!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete