Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello Sweet Girl!

Hi friends and Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has something fun planned for this weekend.  I'm off all weekend and plan to spend time in my craft room :)

I made a card with the super adorable Hello Baby stamp set.  



I started by making the background for this card using an embossing folder and gold embossing powder.  I inked up the embossing fold with versamark and ran it through my machine with watercolor paper.  After embossing in gold, I inked the textured areas with Pickled Raspberry and Spun Sugar distress ink and spritzed water for a watercolor effect.

And another view:


I used the same distress inks and gold embossing powder to create the sentiment.  I adhered several of the hello dies together to give more dimension.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

-Allison




No comments:

Post a Comment