Saturday, March 7, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #101: Dots and Stripes




Hey crafty friends!  Today I have a card that I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge #101.  




I just got in my Let's Polka Mon Amie paper pack so I knew I had to play along.  Here is the card I made:


I thought paper piercing would be a fun technique for this challenge.  I used the large and small sunflower stamps from Lawn Fawn's Our Friendship Grows stamp set.


I stamped and cut out the middle part of the flower in a different color.  I adhered the flowers and leaves to the card, and trimmed off the edges.


I finished the card off with a birthday sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Scripty Sayings.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

-Allison




3 comments

  1. so cute!! i love all of those polka dotted sunflowers! this card makes me happy and to hope that winter is almost over!! ha ha!! brilliant! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty card! I really love the polka dots flowers and striped leaves! So colorful! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Allison! The different colored flowers are so cute! This is such a great take on the challenge!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete