Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Snowflake Window Card

Hello everyone!  In celebration of the recent cold weather, I have a fun snowflake window card to share with you today.  


This card features the Winter Sparrows stamp set and coordinating dies by Lawn Fawn.  To begin the card, I used several dies from Snowflake Medley (by Papertrey Ink) to create windows for the scene.  I distressed the background with peacock feathers and used the Falling Snow stencil by Simon Says Stamp to create the snowy background with embossing paste.  I just LOVE this stencil!  It is definitely a must have for winter scenes!  I colored the sparrows with copics (W0, W2, W5).  Here's a closer look:


For the sentiment, I white embossed "Merry Christmas" from the Let it Snow stamp set onto a tag from Winter Gifts (Lawn Fawn).  

One more photo:


Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by :)


-Allison




1 comment

  1. I am definitely not looking forward to this cold weather (it's suppose to snow here in PA this weekend!!), but this card is so cute! I really like the snowy background you created and that is so cute to die cut windows with the snowflakes!! :)

    ReplyDelete